- $550 per quarter with an additional student activity fee of $50 per quarter
- Books and uniforms are extra
- The program does not participate in Title IV programs
- Financial Aid is available only through the Veterans Administration (VA)
- Student Handbook show details of the costs.
- $50 Student activity fee (quarterly)
- $25 criminal background check (required for admission)
- If a student withdraws from the program within one week into a quarter, a full refund will be made.
- Between the 2nd and 4th weeks of the quarter, a 50 percent refund will be made.
- No refunds will be made after the 4th week of a quarter.
- No refunds will be given to a dismissed student.
- Graduates will be eligible to apply to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- The program operates Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., for 24 continuous months
Bachelor of Science Degree Option:
Through a partnership with Athens State University in Athens, Alabama, graduates of the Huntsville Hospital’s School of Radiologic Technology and those in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, are eligible to pursue a B.S. in Management of Technology.