Are you tired of watching the clock? Do you snore loud enough to wake others or nod off while watching TV? You may have a sleep disorder, and Huntsville Hospital Sleep Centers can help.
Call Huntsville Hospital Sleep Centers at (256) 265-8553 and start getting the rest you need.
Two convenient locations to serve you:
|Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children
245 Governors Drive
Huntsville, AL 35801
||Madison Sleep Center
corner of Highway 72 W. & Wall Triana Hwy.
(in the old Southern Family Market building)
8020 Highway 72 West, Suite D
Madison, AL 35758
Advantages of Huntsville Hospital Sleep Centers:
- Two board-certified medical directors with more than 30 years combined experience in Sleep Medicine
- Fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Skilled, experienced clinical and technical staff
- Industry’s most technologically-advanced testing equipment
- Comfortable, homelike setting for sleep testing
- Treatment recommendations delivered quickly
We accept all insurance plans, and a physician referral is not required to make an appointment.
Take our sleep test.